The 2nd Irish Women’s Awards 2020 will recognise and celebrate female talent across the length of Ireland. The event will honour women power-houses and organisations with influential and hardworking women making a change in industries. The public have nominated worthy women and finalists have now been shortlisted.
The event is taking place at the Blanchardstown Crowne Plaza Hotel in Dublin on 29th January 2020.
Coral Movasseli, Managing Director of Girls in Tech in ireland is a finalist in the Women of Influence category. Ms Movasseli will know if they are a winner during the elegant ceremony held in January.
“I’m very honoured and humbled to be shortlisted for this prestigious award. Recognition is not the goal, but when you receive it is undeniably a pleasant feeling and one that is to be cherished amidst the many women who have not been afforded the same privilege or opportunity. For that I am forever grateful.”
The Irish Women’s Awards honour the amazing breadth of talent and the hard work of female professionals and entrepreneurs across the country. The Awards celebrate the achievements of female entrepreneurs, business women, professionals, civil servants, charity workers and many others that make Ireland a great and more equal place to live and work.
Creative Oceanic has delivered award ceremonies for nearly a decade in cities around the world, including Belfast, Dublin, Toronto, London, Glasgow, Cardiff, Manchester Leicester, Birmingham and recently in New York. Creative Oceanic campaigns have awarded people in the hospitality, food, hair & beauty, SME business, independent retail and women’s sectors.
Irfan Younis CEO of Creative Oceanic said: “We’re delighted to bring the Women’s Award campaign back to Ireland for the second time. The awards will celebrate the most dedicated, hard-working and successful women across Ireland and recognise those who are pushing boundaries and showing the world that there is no limit to the things women can achieve. We wish all finalists the best of luck.”
(Note to Editors)
- For further information on The Irish Women’s Awards please follow the link on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheIrishWomensAwards/
- For all media / PR enquiries, contact [email protected]
- For more information regarding the event contact Creative Oceanic on 08448793256 or email [email protected]
- Creative Oceanic website: creativeoceanic.com. For more information regarding the event or media related information please contact Creative Oceanic UK 08448793256, Republic Of Ireland 019020004 or email [email protected]
- Creative Oceanic arrange of all aspects of the Awards from the event management to public / media relations. We organise over 100 awards a year in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Belfast, Dublin, Toronto & New York.
- Disclaimer: finalists may be subject to change and nominations may be removed as a result of constant due diligence checks