Girls in Tech Dublin is driven by an amazing team of rock star volunteers. It’s guided at the helm by the Managing Director, Coral Movasseli, who reports directly to the Founder & CEO of Girls in Tech in San Francisco, Andriana Gascoigne.
Girls in Tech is a global women-in-tech not-for-profit that develops a range of proprietary, startup-focused initiatives for women in tech and entrepreneurship. We also partner with some incredible organizations to drive the content, too.
We’re looking for an awesome co-Managing Director (female/male) for our leadership team who is smart, resourceful, reliable, nice, has lots of grit, and can get $hit done!
What will you get in return?
- Gain the experience of how a business is essentially run and grown;
- Welcomed into a global network of Girls in Tech (with 60+ chapters worldwide); and
- Become deeply connected with the Dublin entrepreneurship/startup scene.
But the biggest win of all? Helping to continue the Girls in Tech movement in Dublin. This is something that all women-in-tech can thank you for.
To apply email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Co-MD Application’.
Tell her briefly in your own words:
- Why you’re interested? What drives you? What’s your passion?
- What can you offer? (i.e. skills, knowledge, experience in non-profits/charities, availability…)
- What do you hope to gain from this?
Deadline for applications: July 31, 2017.
Successful applicants will be contacted for further evaluation and interviews.
Best of luck,
Girls in Tech Dublin